This page will help you to get an idea of funeral costs at your time of need.
If you find yourself in need of any other requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are able to provide these but we are trying to keep this page as simple as possible.
There is already an amount ofÂ Â£500.00Â that is calculated into the price you see in theÂ totalÂ box. This is our professional fees.
Included in this is;
- We will remove the deceased within 10 miles of the office, in working hours. (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
- Arrange for cremation papers to be produced on site, or expedite their production elsewhere.
- Make funeral arrangements with you at the office only, by appointment, and as many visits to the office as are required to satisfactorily ensure you are content with the resulting funeral service.
- Book and confirm funeral arrangements by email to your selected Minister or Celebrant, and yourselves.
- Provide advice with registering the death including making appointments at the registrar, on your behalf.
- Use of our chapel of rest to visit the deceased, at any time during working hours by appointment. No limit on the number of times you may attend during working hours (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
- Provision of four bearers and Funeral Director on the day of the service to carry the coffin, and escort family into the chapel.
- Receive your floral tributes on the day of the service and bring them to the service, arrange a suitable display at the crematorium. To collect and return tribute cards if requested.
- Collection and storage of cremated remains while family decide on a final resting place.
- Proofing the Order of Service with yourselves and the Minister. Printing is not included.